Online medical consultation has in one way or the other become a boon to the urban populace of the country. Hard pressed for time, having to travel long distances to the hospital are some of the reasons that are prompting many to online doctor consultation. For the chronically ill patients, for those who want a follow-up examination, and for a periodical consultation, seeing a doctor online seems a great option.
The first step for any ailment is to consult a doctor. Most of the online doctor consultation services has been conceived to help people discuss and consult a doctor from the comfort of home. The benefits of this facility are numerous. Anyone facing a health issue which is not an emergency can avail of this facility.
Benefits of Online Doctor Consultation
- Prompt Medical Attention: Competent online doctor consultation providers gives immediate response. The Medical Health Officer hears your complaint and responds to the situation. Please note that these services should not be called for in situations requiring emergency medical care.
- There are no location boundaries for online doctor consultation. You can consult the doctor of your choice irrespective of his or your location, or the day or time
- At CallHealth, one of the leading online consultation providers, doctors are available for online consultation 24×7. You don’t have to wait for consultation days or hours. You can call them the moment you start feeling unwell.
- Virtual consultation is when you can see and talk to your doctor through video calls. You can talk to your doctor; hear his advice with a feeling of personal involvement.
- Economy is an important part of healthcare. With online consultation you are settled in your own comfort zone sans the travel expenses. Moreover, with all the services provided under one roof including online doctor consultation, diagnostics, and prescription of medication, it would certainly prove economical.
- Another major benefit of online consultation is that your medical history and records are stored online for easy future reference. You have access to investigation reports, primary care and even medicines at your home.
- With an online consultation, taking a second medical opinion would be very easy. By consulting a doctor who treats with a different approach, it is possible for a patient to get a second opinion in case the first consultation was a physical visit. You can also get a second opinion even if you’re satisfied with your first doctor’s advice, just to be on the safer side.
At BeingTheDoctor, we provide a basic online doctor consultation service absolutely free of cost. All you need to do is write in to us by using the form at this page —> “Ask the Doctor”.
If you’re looking for an economical paid online doctor consultation service, have a look at the CallHealth. It is one of the easiest and safest way to access medical aid. It is easily accessible, economical and stress free. Your health is at your finger tips.
Author Bio: Guest post written by Taara. She writes on various topics ranging from Business related articles to travel and Health articles. Right now, she is working on articles related to CallHealth.com.
Latest posts by Dr Prasoon (see all)
- Handling Government Fund as the Medical Officer - February 17, 2018
- 99 DOTS, TB Control in India takes new road - February 10, 2018
- National De-Worming Day in India, February 8, 2018 - February 3, 2018