We are back again with this year’s giveaway!
You must be familiar with giveaways of electronic gadgets and other stuff. This is a similar program made with the intention of increasing the health awareness of the lay man. The only difference is that we giveaway”healthcare products” for free!!!
All you need to do is to subscribe to our free Newsletters by filling up the subscription form at the top of this page. The entry to this term’s giveaway ends on December 31, 2017.
There’s one simple question to answer though! Just tell us what are the two components of a blood pressure reading? Include your answers in the reply mail with the subject “Giveaway” or “Contest”
We’ll select ONE lucky subscriber from the mailing list using a random number generator and publish the winner’s name here. Current subscribers can also enter the giveaway by simply replying to any one of our emails that they have received in the past and include the word “Giveaway” in the subject of the mail.
Wondering what we are giving away this term??
It’s a BRAND NEW OMRON’s Digital Automatic Blood Pressure Meter worth INR 1400. Follow the link to know more about this “best-selling” device at Amazon.
Here are some useful links to understand what this item is:
- High Blood Pressure or Hypertension
- Guide on Choosing a Blood Pressure Meter
- Top 5 Digital Blood Pressure Meters
Those of you who do not like to read emails, there are other ways to enter the giveaway!
- Like our Facebook page here and send your answers with #BTDGiveaway or
- Follow us on Twitter and Mention using the hashtag #BTDGiveaway
- +1 our Google+ page here with the answer to the above question
Remember, the contest ends on last day of this year! So, what are you waiting for? Try your luck Now!
So, if you’ve friends or family members suffering from high blood pressure, here’s a golden opportunity to help them and show your concern. Share the word about this contest in all the social medias you like.
NOTE: Item will be shipped only to those residing in India.
UPDATE: And the winner is “Laxmi Narayana” from Hyderabad.. Congrats!
Latest posts by Dr Prasoon (see all)
- Doctor’s fantasy Stethoscope, the 3M Littmann Electronic 3200 - May 12, 2018
- Bayer Contour Next USB glucose monitoring system - May 11, 2018
- When the Doctor became the Patient - April 28, 2018